Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Too Little, Too Late

 The weather guys have been promising us snow all winter with very little success. Imagine our surprise when we woke up yesterday to the wintery mix they had predicted.


It was just a dusting and it was gone by noon but it was a welcome sight.


My first odd thought was to take my half finished Arietta and put her out in it for some photos since I cast her on the last time we had a dusting of snow on the ground way back in January.


She is just past the halfway point and I am a bit worried about the size of the ball I have left to finish her.


I really should pick up the spindle and go make a few ounces of just-in case yarn because you know I am going to run out with just a few rows to go.

3 comments:

  1. I'll trade you your snow for my snow....a dusting is one thing but mine is out of control! ;-) I love your Arietta!!! I'm really into that color right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems perfectly reasonable to lay her in the snow. If you spin the just in case yarn you won't need it, but if you don't...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my goodness im in LOVE with your arietta.. SO SOFT SO AMAZING>...someday I'll master lace... ugh thats just amazing

    ReplyDelete