Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Golf



Warning: This post contains more information than most people would care to know. Proceed with caution!

Early Saturday morning, I was happily listening to podcasts and knitting my second Jaywalker in the car when I spilled an entire water bottle into my nether regions. I was drenched and over an hour away from home. Even worse, I had a full day of shopping scheduled and it was cold out.




While I was waiting in the car for Daughter and Dad to finish their early morning golf lessons, I used the heat vents to dry my wet clothes.



I spent the time in the backseat knitting in the all together. Good thing I keep an extra blanket in the car. Everything dried nicely and no one would ever have been the wiser except I thought it was just too damn funny to keep a secret.

1 comment:

  1. Seems perfectly normal to me... but I've also gone swimming fully clothed when my Dad let go of the rope that was keeping the boat from floating away. It was early April so the water was NOT warm.... three hour drive home in socks and a t-shirt and truck blanket.
    Love the jaywalkers!!

    ReplyDelete