Saturday, April 10, 2010

Faux Tea for Two




I placed my order less than 48 hours ago and the folks at Adagio Teas had it all on my doorstep this morning.
In addition to another big bag of Honeybush Rooibos, I added a shiny new two cup teapot and tea warmer to my order. I have rigged up countless makeshift tea warmers in my time and as a result have lost a few of my favorite pots so it was time to get something sturdy.



I love my tea but my tea is not loving me. I had to switch from my beloved Yorkshire Gold to a herbal to save my poor stomach lining. With a splash of rice milk and a cube of sugar the Honeybush is dark and mild enough that I can pretend that I have a cuppa the good stuff. Add a gluten free scone and a spoonful of apricot preserves and I'm in pretend tea heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment