skip to main |
skip to sidebar
TNT: Loose Ends
I finished the kitty's blanket this week and should have finished putting the tassels on its cushion but I got sidetracked by a pin cushion.
I finished the fourth block on the needlepoint project but I have to take it off the frame and stretch it out before I can do anymore. It's come loose which is making it hard to work on.
This will be this week's block. I was shocked to find there are only two more to go after that. Then it's on to all the connecting doo dads which will take some time.
To do that I'm going to need my smaller hoop which is now occupied with this small runner. I've been making an effort to get it finished but it's not nearly as much fun to work on as the Patchwork so it's been languishing in the sewing room for years.
Dear Jane is starting to look like something. I have to open the middle of the seams on the lattices to slide in the triangles and then sew the two layers back down. Fiddly but doable which is a surprise and a relief.
Look at that tomato pincushion! So cute. I absolutely love your needlepoint project. The colors, the design, all of it!
ReplyDelete"Sidetracked by a pincushion" is a sentence that can only be found on your blog! Lots of lovely progress on everything this week.
ReplyDeleteThe kitty on the cushion is so sweet-I can see how the pincushion could distract you, too!
ReplyDeleteThat needlepoint is amazing. So detailed.
ReplyDeleteAw, a tomato pincushion... May they rest in sewing kits forever.
ReplyDeleteI always love your colorful projects!
ReplyDeleteYou're making great progress on them all!
ReplyDeleteI have a tomato pincushion just like that. I've had it since Junior High School! The other projects are all beautiful and coming right along.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and hugs,
Betsy