skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Doing a Happy Dance
There's weaving on the loom. Finally. It's been a long time coming.
It's a refreshingly easy sequence of steps to achieve this lovely texture. Whew. I have high hopes.
Speaking of texture, look at the lovely loaves Betty turned out this weekend. It's been a great summer for sourdough. I hope she's able to keep this up once it cools down.
Beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteThat towel is beautiful and I do love that little bit of texture. I think it will be a joy to use and that bread will be a joy to eat!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful towel you are weaving! And look at the lovely loaves--I can almost taste them!
ReplyDeletePretty, pretty.
ReplyDeleteLoving the weaving!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful design and colors!
ReplyDeleteThese make me HaPpY! The beautiful colors on the loom and that sourdough? Both are yummy.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
That weaving is worth a happy dance or two. The piece is going to be so bright and pretty.
ReplyDeleteNow, that is some beautiful weaving!
ReplyDelete