Monday, August 10, 2026

Thinking Ahead

 

My plan for surviving the remainder of these horribly hot muggy, buggy days is to get ready for fall. I see two cabled hats and two pairs of socks in fall colors coming my way-with project bags to match. 





8 comments:

  1. Fun!! Those Fall colors are so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for planning ahead, and coordinating your knitting with project bags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have such an urge to make a colorwork hat--cables sound pretty good, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. planning and matching bags are two of my favorite things about knitting! Oh yeah and the knitting part too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to seeing what you make with this beautiful yarn.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's hot and muggy and buggy here too. It's nice to see your the fall colors. Have fun setting up projects. As Brenda Dayne of Cast-on once said, "the best project is the next one."

    ReplyDelete