Thursday, August 27, 2026

Puttering Around

 

The Mister went to play golf the other day so I spent the day catching up with things in the sewing room. I've had an assembly line going for the Color Wash Quilt but hadn't gotten too far.



I also started another coaster using the punch needle. I've gotten a lot of use out of the ones I've finished this summer. It seems like I'm always hauling around a sweaty glass of something.




My tiny punch needle project is nearing its finish. I think these little veggies are just darling. I honestly didn't think I'd enjoy working on something so small but I do because it's so darn cute. And finally after a devastating 24 hour news cycle....







Me. And you?




6 comments:

  1. The little veggie punch needle is darling. I don't think I have the patience for punch needle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely punch needle pieces. I only know Tim Curry from Rocky Horror, but I'm not sure what that says. I was telling my son how much fun we had going to midnight showings with toast, newspapers, squirt guns, and doing the Time Warp in the aisle. He just looked at me like I was nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The punch needle pieces look great and so does the color wash. You always have so much going on.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little veggies are sweet. Great projects, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. (I'm catching up on blogs, so sorry for the onslaught of comments).

    Great projects all - love those veggies!
    Tim, right after Dolly, broke me. I first watched the Rocky Horror Picture show when I was about 7 (Dad thought I'd like the music - he was right) and not long after Legend. I absolutely fell in love with Tim. To be honest, it probably skewed my taste in men from a very young age, lol. I just love his voice, whether just speaking or singing. The world lost a real treasure

    ReplyDelete