Thursday, August 27, 2020

There Ought to Be a Law

 

Unfortunately this is a familiar rant of mine. You are knitting along minding your own business when your knitting alarm goes off somewhere in the back of your mind. 


I came to a fuzzy place in the yarn and didn't think much of it until.........



...I realized that suddenly the stripes weren't matching up anymore. Knit Picks did it to me again. They spliced their Felici without giving the color sequence any thought. Grrrrr...........



See? The balls are smaller too. I think I got gypped out of some yarn. What's that saying about fool me once shame on you? You'd think I'd learn but I keep buying the stuff. I have no idea how I'm going to save my stripes and I'm too mad right now to think about it. There really ought to be a law.


8 comments:

  1. Oh my...but they will still be great looking socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is maddening! I've had that happen with Regia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a matchy-matchy person and actually prefer when stripes don't necessarily match up, but if it's important to you, I'd be annoyed. Maybe send KnitPicks an email. They are very good at replacing things at no cost!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love those colors! But, wow! What a really sad thing to have happen and it really makes me doubt quality control!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I certainly know the feeling! Short the one you knit without the knot and see if you can find any kind of repeat again! So sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn. That Sucks. Sorry for the @)(#$*)
    They are really fun though !!!!!!!I love them as is but Knit Picks has never been a favorite of mine. Maybe their lines are better now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate it when yarn companies do that, Noro I am looking at you! I hope you were able to fix it.

    ReplyDelete