Thursday, February 21, 2019

Spring Interrupted

 You can't tell today but The Mister and I made a big dent in the brush hauling when the weather was on our side.



 We've been cutting up limbs and piling them in woodpiles that we have all over the yard. Pushing the wheel barrow filled with wood was not fun.


Last Friday we went down to the local Tractor Supply store and picked up this big cart. It can attach to your riding mower so if and when the weather ever clears we'll be able to haul the big stuff without killing ourselves.



 In the meantime I spent the day catching up with my little snowman.




He's been gathering dust all winter but his time has come. I think our snow days are running out. At least I hope they are. We've got trees to cut up-before the bugs wake up.

10 comments:

  1. That wagon looks like it’s exactly what you need. It will be much easier on your back then a wheel barrel! And what a cute little snowman. I still have my snowman up around the house. I might as well. There’s plenty of snow outside too since we got even more last night. Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy ups and downs of winter in Feb! The little snowman is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That snowman is adorable. I cannot believe the amount of snow you have gotten this year (for being as far South as you are).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dad bought me one of those carts for hauling soil around my garden - they are fantastic. They aren't heavy but can hold something like 600lbs. I love mine. Soil, mulch, plants, - my yard isn't bit, but my little wagon makes it so much easier.

    Love your snowman - we got some freezing rain over night, but it's warmed up again - everything will probably melt just before we get walloped with the next snow storm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your snow looks beautiful but I am so glad we only got a light dusting before it turn to more rain. Your snowman is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has been a very crazy month, hasn't it? Your cart looks like it'll help you with that huge task. We've been having rain/snow off and on all day here! Bleh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little snowman. Good luck on the yard clean up.

    ReplyDelete