Friday, February 1, 2019

February Finishes


 I've got the first pair of socks for the year off the needles. Woo hoo....




I also finished this sweater that I started back in April. That's pretty good for me. I always give myself at least a year for a sweater. I am happy that I didn't run out of yarn. It was touch and go at the end. The fit is not too bad either. The sleeves are a little long but if I roll them up they are fine.




I also completed the first block of the Sheep Virtues. It's done. All done. I hope I can keep up this pace. It would be nice to finish the whole thing by the end of the year. I'm ready for something new.

11 comments:

  1. You're rocking those finishes! Well done! I love the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects all! A tri-WIN!

    Long sleeves could be pretty useful in this frigid weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your projects are beautiful! I'm so glad you finished those socks. They were my favorite of the several you were knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sweater is just beautiful! And you got it complete in time to enjoy it this winter. The finished socks are fabulous. And with all you are accomplishing, the sheep virtues should be complete this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvelous socks. Love the grey and yellow. And that sweater! Oh my. Perhaps I should give myself a year to make a sweater and I wouldn't feel so pressured! Yours is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sweater looks fantastic-it will be just what you need on these chilly days! The socks are a great color combination-it will make a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Three finishes! Love them all, but I especially love that cute sheep. You know how I feel about sheep!
    Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, three finishes and it's only Feb. 1st! Love all of them, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you with the completed projects especially after all the renovating and purging. The sweater is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! All the projects are wonderful. I especially love the grey and yellow socks.

    ReplyDelete