Saturday, August 4, 2018

New Stuff


 Daughter and I are throwing a baby shower in December for one of her ice skating coach friends and she wanted to know if I had any skating themed stamps. She forgot all about the Christmas card I made for her last year. The bears got approval from the Mom to Be but she wanted to know if I possibly might have a skating penguin too.....


....what are the chances? I didn't have it but Amazon had it here the next day. It's from the same company so it matches the set I already have.



 What I didn't have was any stamps that could be used as invitations. They came along too.



I used my new Plane and Simple stamp set for a quick birthday card. Middle Son is having a birthday this week. So is Daughter.



She's getting a leftover duck card from the spring giveaway. Remember these? They were so much fun to make.


 Speaking of making things, looked what showed up in the mail today.



It's a huge box of soap making supplies. I was all out after the summer giveaway.  Now I have lovely fresh ingredients. Time to get busy!

4 comments:

  1. You make the cutest things. I really do like all of your cards and dearly wish that were a skill I possess. Unfortunately anytime I try to make a card or anything paper, it looks like a 4 year old did it. Yours are such gifts when you send them out.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Betsy - Your cards are truly beautiful! I actually framed them after sending them to my grandchildren so your cards are a beautiful decoration in their rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a woman with many talents, that's for sure! Looks like you are going to be busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards....but yummy oils, too!

    ReplyDelete