Friday, May 25, 2018

Loose Ends

 I've got one more side of Daddio's wedding ring quilt to finish and it'll be a done deal. I love sewing down binding-especially if you've got a good book to listen to.



I've got three more sections of this border design and I'll have all the sashing done. Now I need to figure out what to do in those end squares. They are too wide to just leave unquilted. This is Daddio's Dresden btw.



 That purple strip means that I am on the final three sections of this insane weaving adventure. Woo hoo. I can't wait to see the end of it. It's been crazy.



 Finally, Spiral Chicken has a face! I think she's so cute. Almost makes me want to have a chicken but between the cats and the foxes, feathered things don't have a chance around here.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects, as always.

    The pattern on your weaving is amazing!!! So, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. Love. That. Chicken. It now has a personality. The quilts and weaving are coming along great too. But that chicken. Oh my gosh!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do accomplish an amazing amount of beautiful things-this chicken has a lot of sass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one busy bee. It is just so sweet that you are finishing your dad's quilts. That weaving project is truly stunning. It looks like it took a lot of attention to detail. And the chicken is darling with a face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your weaving is beautiful, and I ❤️ the spiral chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your chicken too. And your weaving is so gorgeous!! Beautiful quilts. You sure are a busy and talented lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks OoooAhhhmazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really could you be any more productive? Do you ever sleep? I am loving your projects and your new bathroom, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete