Sunday, November 22, 2015

More Stuff That I Have Bought


Joanne's is also near a Micheal's. The holiday papers are out and I had to have some. I also got a mini scoring board. I had no idea what they were until I saw someone use it on You Tube to make envelopes and of course I wanted one. It was on sale but I could hear my wallet sobbing.




 The dies for my Cuttlebug arrived.


 This is what they look like. Hopefully in a few weeks I can clear out the craft room and give them a try.


I bought them from here. They have an amazing selection of all things papercrafty and a very inspirational blog. What I need however is a lot less inspiration and a lot more time-and money.

4 comments:

  1. It sure looks like fun! Can you use the Cuttlebug with fabric, too, or is it for paper only? My friend is a major carder and she loves hers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heee heee. You spend so much of your time creating for others.....if it makes you happy GO FOR IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another thing to keep you busy, or is it out of trouble? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for this next Araignee craft adventure. I was giving myself a pat on the back for just buying blank cards and stickers for my own homemade elementary school kid style cards for any occasion. (so much more cost effective!)

    But your Cuttlebug is too cool!

    ReplyDelete