I found these orphan balls of Jacob in the handspun stash and decided they need to be a vest.
It's not nearly enough but I have more of where it came from.
The weather's been nice enough to drag the carder on the deck.
It's been a long time since I made a batt.
I made three.
Then I cast on another Crepidula. It's a simple top down, one piece construction with lots of yarnovers for fun that looks great in wonky handspun.
This one is going to be a heavier weight than the one I have lived in for the past two ridiculously cold winters. I hope that's not a bad omen for winters to come.
I used the same fleece to dye these mini skeins during the London Olympics so I decided to add some simple colorwork to the yoke area. It felt good to get this old stuff out of the stash and put it to some use.