Friday, December 19, 2014

Jingle Bells

 The Mister's been helping me deck the halls.


 Pup was not liking all that crawling about on the roof he was doing to get the lights up and neither did I. I didn't need another trip to the ER.


 We got the new Ikea "kitty" tree up. All the ornaments are shatter proof. It's taken one hit already and survived so I think it's a keeper.

For some reason I can't explain, I decided to put tinsel on it. It's pretty but now I have tinsel all over the house.


Since I am hosting Christmas Eve this year, I also put up my little vintage pom pom aluminum tree which has all my precious glass ornaments on it. So far, so good. I tied it to the railing so it won't go completely over but I'm sure some naughty kitty is going to figure out how to get an ornament off sooner or later.


4 comments:

  1. The novelty of the trees will wear off for the kitties, hopefully! Very pretty trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pup looks so cute in her little sweater! Do you have a santa suit for her?

    I love your aluminum tree - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. REminds me of Clark Griswald on that ladder!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun decorations! My DH is banned from ladder climbing.....

    ReplyDelete