Monday, December 31, 2012

Knitting Year in Review

I usually feel like I am drowning in UFO's so seeing everything that I did manage to complete this past year is pretty gratifying. This year's New Year's resolution is a pretty simple one. I am NOT to start anything new until ALL the socks I so foolishly cast on a few months ago are done. For the record, I have 5 pairs on the needles. Yes, I am ashamed but in my defense, all but one pair are of hand dyed handspun that I just HAD to see knit. It happens.
Rather than list all the project details, here is the link to my Ravelry project page where they all are living happily ever after.

2 comments:

  1. "one pair are of hand dyed handspun that I just HAD to see knit" - that happens to me with yarn I pull out of the dye bucket! Sometimes you just can't resist

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, THat happens here too!!! GOod luck with your FINISHING resolution and Happy Knit year

    ReplyDelete