Thursday, February 9, 2012
It's a Mystery Part 3
A funny thing happened while knitting Clue #2, I discovered I didn't have the right stitch count. Looking back at Clue #1, I realized that I had missed a row of increases at the very end. Duh. I sent the whole thing to the frog pond since I hated the way it looked anyway.
I couldn't restart, however, because the yarn now looked like Curly Sue on a bad hair day and I was already having enough trouble with lumpy looking stitches. I had to give them a good soaking to straighten them out.
A little weight should do the trick. Now I just have to wait for it to dry and learn how to do a decent circular cast on.