Wednesday, May 27, 2009

How Does Your Garden Grow?







Mine grows inside. I have given up on growing stuff outside. Too much shade. Too many deer. Lots of bugs. My counter sprouters are the ideal way to get green stuff in my tummy without a lot of effort. I grab out a bunch and throw them on anything that a sprout would taste good on. The ones on the right are broccoli sprouts and on the left is a mixture called French Garden which is a mix of clover, arugula, cress and radish . I get them all from SproutPeople.com. Nervous Nelly that I am, I did a lot of reading about the safety of eating sprouts and I can report that after several months of dining on them, I have not had a single tummy trouble to complain about.

1 comment:

  1. I think I need to buy one of those sets. They really are delicious.

    ReplyDelete