Saturday, August 16, 2008

Heigh Ho

It's back to work I go on Monday. I am really feeling sorry for myself as it was an unusually long summer break this year so I totally disengaged from the job. To make my back to school adjustment a bit easier I treated myself to some new knitting bags in order to carry my WIPs back and forth. I usually manage to get some knitting time squeezed into my 30 minute lunch if I swallow my half of a sandwich as I walk the class to the cafeteria. With such small amount of time available it is critical to have everything where I need it so when I saw these adorable matching black and white tote bags ON THE CLEARANCE RACK at Marshall's I had to have them. We are talking pockets galore. The zipper pulls are scissors. They are both just too cute.
The blue bag has been my favorite summer carry along. It is a velour drawstring bag from Ikea that I found in the toy department for $1.99. I bought them in all the colors they had and they are perfect for socks. They even have a loop for attaching it to your belt loop for hands-free-walk-about knitting. I always took one for my power walk every morning. The neighbors must think I am crazy but I managed to knock out 3 pairs of socks in 6 weeks while losing a few pounds. Woo hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment