Saturday, August 1, 2026

The Ladies' Turn

 

Today is le grand depart for the Tour de France Femmes and I'll be pedaling along because I still have things to finish. It's only nine stages so there's not a lot of time for fooling around. 


I finished the blue skein in the pastel gradient group I started during the men's TdF but still have the purple to finish spinning. I want this project over and done with so I can start something new for the Vuelta de Espana which starts at the end of this month.




While I was watching Stage 3 of the Tour of Denmark yesterday I started winding off the year's worth of singles on the support spindle. I really underestimated how much was on there. I should have put it on a regular bobbin because that old TP tube isn't doing the job. 






No comments:

Post a Comment