Monday, October 18, 2021

Woo Hoo Part 2

 

How about a big woo hoo for this being done? Well, not actually done but ready to be sandwiched-when I can find the time and the space to do it. It's a lot bigger than I planned on.



I wish I could woo hoo the invitations. I worked all weekend but I'm still not done. Forty is a lot. It's also a lot of people for a shower but most of these are for elderly relatives and friends all around the country who most likely won't come but will get their feelings hurt if they aren't invited. 



I can woo hoo three more Inktober sketches that I didn't think I would have time for. While the invitations were drying I dashed off Roof, Tick and Helmet. I've also really messed up the days. I can't keep them straight this year but that's sort of the story of my 2021 life so I suppose it works in a sad sort of way. 


7 comments:

  1. That quilt is gorgeous!! And I agree, 40 is a lot of invitations for a shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I adore that wonder of a qui1t GreaT JOB my friend . I hope the kitchen woes are over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo Hoo for you! You made some progress! Lots of people will send gifts to the shower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recognized your thatched roof house! lol
    The shower cards finished is a very good thing! Yay for the top being completed! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Debbie, I love, love that beautiful quilt. The colors just work.
    I'm amazed that you've made all of those invitations with everything else you have going on. They are really cute.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful job on the memory quilt. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete