Saturday, May 30, 2020

Argh.....


It's taken me two days to figure out how to upload and edit photos in the "New Blogger". It's a pain. I hate it. So how about a photo of my second garden cart? It arrived on Monday. It's a big one. This is pretty uninspiring photo but that's how things are going around here right now. 





How about a photo of the mess I made trying to Click and Ship some soap? I couldn't figure out how to coordinate the mailing date with a pick up date so I'll try again tomorrow. Between this and ordering groceries online this afternoon I'm all out of patience. I wish I had better things to share but I'm in a not so happy place right now. I hate to share other people's business but a close family member and her husband are having a rough time with "It" and I don't mean Pennywise. Yeah, so let's all go back to work and pretend it all never happened so we can bring the bug home to share. No one with good sense can think this is a good idea. Nothing has changed since February except more of us have it to pass around now. I could just SCREAM.

7 comments:

  1. As you know, I'm right there with you. Praying and hoping with everything I've got for your family members.
    Like a child, I just want things to go back to the way they used to be. Silly, I know.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is certainly no clear cut answers! The young men in my family don't have soc sec to rely on and the unemployment didn't kick in until last week-that's a long time to go without a paycheck. they own their own contractors business so they social distance at work. It's been hard on them so I understand them wanting to go back to work. I won't be going about without masks for a long time-it's my decision.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs to you , no touching just feeling.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I think I am struggling with depression, rearing its ugly head again Deb. But, then I read your posts and others and I get it. We are really stressed with COVID now that summer has come. I seems like we are all on the phone making lists or on the computer finding a pick time etc etc.
    Im sorry that you are faced with so much right now. Big love to you.....
    Im going to go into a knit hole now and lie down

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, and the new wordpress template was so hard for me to adjust to. I think I Finally have. I refuse to pay for the blog, so I have to figure it out. Im lucky our blogs can be free and have been for so long. (2o04 was when I began with Blogger. I used it for a long time! Then I started having issues and switched to wordpress. I haven't had any glitches in terms of publishing at all with wordpress free site. However, Ive yet to really create a nice looking home page like I had with blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I get it, trust me.

    Also - did you notice that not only is the new Blogger too weirdly different to be enjoyable, but that once you get a photo posted, you can't change the size? I wanted to make something larger the other day, which used to be really easy to do in old Blogger. It's starting to make me really stabby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just breathe...tensions seem to be high all over, lots of rioting in Minnesota...good thing we live in the boonies:)

    ReplyDelete