Friday, November 5, 2010

Preparing For Winter



I have enough "Little House on the Prairie" in me to need to put up provisions for the coming winter. Digging through the fiber stash, I found the remaining Clun Forest that needed to be turned into batts. It has the cutest little locks.



I teased them open with my mini carders and then ran them through the drum carder.



Here is my finished pile of Clun Forest batts that should keep me busy over the cold winter months. I'd like to think of myself spinning in front of a roaring fire watching the snow fall but I will more than likely be spinning in front of the week's Netflix arrival while wondering if we will get any snow this year. I think we used up all the snow last year.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know...we've found quite a few all-black woolly bear caterpillars in our yard this fall!!! Bring on the snow!

    ReplyDelete