Sunday, January 17, 2010

Train Wreck in Lillehammer



Insert sound of screeching brakes here followed by the sound of me smacking myself in the head.
See that section that clearly states MAIN PATTERN? Hard to miss isn't it?



So how did I knit merrily on for so long without realizing my sweater would end up being only about 8 inches long from ribbing to neck without repeating the frickin' main pattern for 10 and 1/2 inches AS CLEARLY STATED IN THE DIRECTIONS?



Insert the sound of me saying every bad word ever uttered as I frog back a month's worth of knitting after a visit to some Ravelry project pages that made me realize that everyone else's Lillehammer actually had the snowflake/horsey things up in the boobage area and NOT on the belly. At midnight no less. On a Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is...

    "Aww, MAN!"

    Want some snickerdoodles and hot cocoa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I could use some. With a shot of bourbon.

    ReplyDelete