Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Agony of Defeat

This morning I got soundly whupped by the Etsy Cart God who decided these old fingers were fiddling a little too long with her saved address and let someone snatch MY September Fluff Box right out of MY cart. Arghhh. I have managed to get my hands on the last three so I am totally ashamed at my greediness but make no apologies because damn-those boxes are cool!











It hurt so bad until the mail showed up with plenty of fuzzy stuff to take my mind off my misery. I had just bought a lovely pound of raw *Corriedale that is intended for some autumnal dyeing and its arrival could not have been better planned. While that is stewing on the stove, I am busying myself sitting in the sunshine and spinning this incredibly gorgeous Merino that I washed and combed over the summer. Funk be gone. I have too much to do right now.











*Errata: That was not the Corriedale that showed up but the Columbia fleece. Oops. In my haste to get busy I neglected to actually look at the packing slip until Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment