Saturday, December 27, 2008

Looky What I Got!









In addition to getting my Knit Pick's Gift Certificates (I got two!!!) this pretty little thing was stuffed in a coffee mug as a surprise from the SO. The photo does not show off the sparkle of all the little diamonds very well, so you will have to take my word for just how seriously pretty this little ring is. I was out shopping with daughter when it caught my eye. She was trying on engagement rings-just for fun. It's her new favorite hobby. The appeal of this ring for me was that it was sparkly and FLAT. Which means you can wear it and not get it caught on woolly stuff. How she managed to conspire with her dad to buy it and then keep it a secret for so long is beyond me. I never realized what good liars the two of them are. Makes me wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment