skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Shiver Me Timbers
What a difference a day makes. One day it's in the high 80's and the next we barely make 60. I love it but the seabirds are not enjoying the nor'easter that is churning things up out in the Atlantic.
They've all taken refuge on the shore. Every where you go it looks like a scene from the birds.
We haven't been out on the big pier since spring and we were the only ones out there yesterday enjoying the fierce north wind and the wild waves. This is my kind of weather.
I could have hung out there all day but The Mister needed a cup of hot coffee and muffin which made Pup very happy. Blueberry is her favorite.
We've got 45 this morning and are supposed to get loads of rain from the storm, but not until the weekend. I hope the birds and the beach survive!
ReplyDeleteThat's a lot of birds! I too love a good, blustery day!
ReplyDeleteYeah, a stormy beach day can be very nice...and especially not crowded!!
ReplyDeleteI always find a windy and wild day near the sea very invigorating!
ReplyDeleteOh, a windy, gray day? Wonderful.
ReplyDelete