Taking a Hike
Now that the tourists are gone we can get down to the water without having to pay or make our way through the crowds.
It's a bit of a walk to get to the beach that allows dogs but we just plop Pup in her stroller and off we go down the shady path.
Since her hip surgery, she's not very mobile but she does like a good wander on the sand.
It's good to have the place to ourselves again.
So pretty and look at that blue, blue sky!
ReplyDeleteHow very, very lucky you are.
ReplyDeleteIt all looks lovely (especially the lack of crowds). Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteThat looks so beautiful and incredibly calming. I'm glad that Pup can enjoy it, I'm guessing it's a fave place.
ReplyDeleteBTW, I seem to have lost your email address, so I'll just thank you here for the donation you made to our fundraising page for the Mutt Strut! It made me so happy to see, and I really appreciate your kindness. ❤️
I hear you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful spot!
ReplyDeleteI do love this time of year when you can be out and without baking to overdone! Your beach is beautiful!
ReplyDelete