Sunday, September 20, 2026

Chicken On Sunday

 

The striping on Spiral Chicken has been happening all week. 



And I think I like it. It's more fun to do than the solid gray so that's a bonus. It might have cost me a bit more money but I think it was worth it. 



It was a busy week since we had decent weather for most of it and we were out and about again yesterday. The Farmer's Market in the morning and the annual Taste of the Beaches festival down at the ball field by the marina. The Mister ate his weight in free sliders, shrimp and egg rolls while I.....




...had my usual free snow cone sitting in the shade listening to the band. Standing in line in the sun is not my thing but it doesn't bother The Mister at all. 








5 comments:

  1. I thought that first picture of Spiral Chicken was showing that it was almost done, but you are almost done with a corner of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chicken is looking very fine! Sno Cone looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress on spiral chicken! The slider looks delish and so does the snow cone!

    ReplyDelete