skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Wednesday WIPs: Heels and Toes
Last week was too hot to even think about having a lap full of wool. I did pick up the socks here and there. Rainbow socks are at the toe. Uneek socks are getting their heels turned.
We did get a bit of a break yesterday so I picked up Chestnut. I'm only doing half rounds right now. That's all I can manage.
Last week was crazy hectic and this week has been the same. The new TV The Mister had delivered arrived-with a broken screen. We had to pack it up and haul it back to Walmart where after returning the broken one, he bought a similar one from the store. Setting up a smart TV is one thing, teaching someone how to use one is another. I've spent a couple of days running up and down the stairs fixing things. I really want him to cut the cable but if this is my future with streaming, I don't know. That old dog may not be ready for new tricks. Thankfully the cable guy is coming today.
Your socks look great. I ended up with a too small sock...:(. And Chestnut is gorgeous, but that's got to be hot in your lap.
ReplyDeleteYour socks look good, without the disappointment of Miss Babs, and Chestnut is gorgeous. I got rid of cable a couple of years ago and I'm glad I did. Now I just stream on Netflix, Amazon, and Hulu and there is usually plenty to watch. Sometimes youtube is entertaining (epicurious, John Oliver, and Jon Stewart) with the added benefit that I still know how to work the TV.
ReplyDeleteI held out on buying a new TV for as long as possible, for just those reasons.
ReplyDeleteYou have two pairs of bright pretty socks on the needles. I am hopeless with all the tech-TV stuff. I hope the cable guy is helpful.
ReplyDeletethe socks look great! I sympathize about the tv lessons--my guy knows just enough to royally mess things up! lol
ReplyDelete