Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Wednesday WIPs: It's All About the Color

 

I loved those little pastels minis so much that when I noticed that the darker shades were on sale I had to buy them.



This is what I had in mind for them all. That gradient rainbow Pi shawl might be happening after all.



The Stroll pi shawl looks like this now. It's a lovely lump of mindless knitting in lots of soothing blues and greens.




The Uneek socks have just morphed into the most gorgeous red-violet color. It looks purple in this photo but it's not. 




And I am very happy to say that the Hue Shift has moved away from that dark blue and onto a lighter blue. It's much easier on the eyes. 





9 comments:

  1. You have a lot of color going on. They are all gorgeous.

    https://1justd2me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much lovely color! That"s a nice thing to see on this day that's starting out as gray and dreary here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hue Shift is growing! It looks good. And those minis!! Between those and your shawl start you have almost convinced me to make a pi shawl. I have a lot of minis and it could be fun. But...it might be one of those projects I start and then never finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only knit with uneek once or twice--and the yarn was in my view subpar. Color 10 yarn base 3, if it was a broadway song. Hope your's is better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. The yarn is weird. I'm not sure how I'll like the finished socks but they do have a way with color.

      Delete
  5. Very nice! All of your posts are looking so good. I really like those mini's. So pretty and happy looking. They'll make a great Pi Shawl.We just got home about an hour ago from our camping trip and I'm going to try to put up a post tomorrow.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the minis you've added to the array--how inviting to knit with them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is all about the colors. They are all beautiful. I love that red violet in the socks the best. Have fun with this rainbow.

    ReplyDelete