My hair stands on end whenever I read in the instructions that I have to increase while staying in pattern. I managed to avoid it completely with the sleeves on Bon Ami by just going up needle sizes but couldn't manage it with Chestnut. I've been tying my brain in knots all week but finally have something going using a very enlarged chart and a bright pink marker. I'm no fan of colorwork in a small circumference either. Just look at all those color changes hanging out the end. Ouf....it's been rough going.



Quite nice knitting, even if some of it is a bit treacherous!
ReplyDeleteThe colorwork is so very pretty, though! The hue shift blanket is really stunning!
ReplyDeleteThat was not a colour I was expecting in hue shift - but it works perfectly
ReplyDeleteI have a bunch of end that will need to be woven in on my current sweater. Your colors are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI am always a big fan of green!
ReplyDelete