Friday Fluff: The End of the Road
This was the last full week of the Vuelta d'Espana and I was surprised that I'd finished up that Shinook fiber it seemed that I had just started. I haven't decided how to ply it yet because this is so pretty that it has to BE something. It's going right from the skein to the needles.
Speaking of needles, the Unicorn Barf pi shawl is now on a 40 inch circular and I could still use some more length. This will probably be packed away until next summer since all the cycling is done for now. I'll work on it again during next year's Tour.
As soon as the weather cools down I'll be pulling this out to work on again in my spinning corner. My poor handspun Garter Squish has been sadly neglected since last winter. The last thing I remember is that I was ripping a lot of it back.
I also managed to fill up three drop spindles this week with one of the new Cormo minis. I never felt that I gave that much attention to the Vuelta this year but it seems I did accomplish quite a bit.
So much wonderful fluff!
ReplyDeleteThat newest handspun is beautiful and I'm looking forward to seeing it on the needles.
ReplyDeleteI do like the mint minis.
ReplyDeleteSpinning always tempts me but I can not add one more craft to my life.
ReplyDeletePretty colors and great handspun knits on the needles!
ReplyDeleteOh I love the spinning this week. The purple and then the green! They need to be something very pretty.
ReplyDelete