Between my aching back and company cleaning, I didn't pick up a stitching project all week. What I had to do was to figure out where to put them so the Grands didn't end up using them as playthings. This is the sad state of my sewing room where they all went to hide. One by one I'll unpack this mess and get them all back where they belong but yesterday The Mister and I had a rest and recovery day. The floors were the only priority. No one wants to walk on crab shells or watermelon juice puddles.

I bet it was a splendid feast though!
ReplyDeleteI hope your back lets you get things put back in order. I have a room where things go to hide that is in desperate need of a clean out.
ReplyDeleteHiding rooms are common; there's no shame in them.
ReplyDeleteOh boy, I hide things in the storage room in the basement. I think we all have spaces like that. Take it easy with your back.
ReplyDeleteI think watermelon juice can be used as superglue--it is so sticky!!!! A day of rest is just what you both needed!
ReplyDeleteI bet it was worth it all though wasn't it? I hate the stickiness of watermelon. We had some last night and I still keep finding sticky spots on the counter and I've washed it several times.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
I've got you beat with my studio! I can't wait to finish the office and get everything out of there. But then the plan is to do Dave's workout room/guest room, so I'm sure I'll be storing a bowflex and a bed - I wont get into my room for a while!
ReplyDelete