TNT: Falling into Fall
Slowly but surely the outlining is being done on the Craft Sampler. It's been so dark and gloomy here that it's been hard to see what I'm doing.
That's why I picked up Patchwork Automne again. It's been nice to curl up on the couch under a bright light with this little frame in my lap. By next week I'm hoping that there will be a squirrel on the branch I just finished.
The hand quilting has hit a speed bump. I've got to get a new rhythm going and I'm not feeling it quite yet. I miss working on the big blocks.
My latest Dear Jane block is finished and has joined the other blocks in row E. I'm now halfway through that row so I thought I would lay them out to give myself the motivation to keep going. As you can see this has been a strange row. Jane must have been starting to run out of ideas. She must have then got a second wind to make a couple of hundred more blocks after this one.
A big thank you to everyone who responded to Sunday's giveaway. Check your messages because I'm sending out tracking numbers since I've had a few packages go missing lately. The shelves are not quite empty yet so there's still time if you haven't put an "order" in.
Your stitching is just beautiful. I must admit, I can't believe the work that goes into the Dear Jane blocks! Stunning.
ReplyDeleteThese are all lovely examples of autumnal stitching!
ReplyDelete"Row E"? An alphabetical quilt?
ReplyDeleteAll of the projects are beautiful! I cannot even imagine making hundreds of those Dear Jane blocks.
ReplyDeleteYour stitching is an inspiration.
ReplyDelete