TNT: Slowly but Surely
Kitty got a blanket this week. It doesn't look like much but it was a lot of stitching and I've still got a lot of that blanket to go.
I have three more colors to go on this block of the needlepoint project.
I knocked out another block on the Patchwork quilt. I'll be working on this one this week.
Even Dear Jane got some attention this week. Her borders are finished, Now I have to connect all those little pieces and figure out how to applique them down.
Both your stitching projects have so many colors in them! They are lovely. Right now I am doing a sampler in a single color and am enjoying it after all the colors in my Appil sampler!
ReplyDeleteI always marvel at the number and type of projects that you have going! They all look great, maybe with the exception of that pesky Jane. With all those little pieces I would be tempted to kick her to the curb!
ReplyDeleteI just marvel at the patchwork crosses every time you show it! What an an amazing work of art!
ReplyDeleteThe detailing on the sewing machine is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteSo much detail!
ReplyDelete