Tuesday, August 11, 2026

TNT: A Good Match

 

Kitty is sitting on its green cushion but I haven't finished its tail yet. I'm close.


I finished the third block of the needlepoint project and started the fourth. 




I was worried about running out of certain colors and was very happy when this order turned out to work perfectly with the old vintage yarn in the kit. 




Dear Jane didn't see any action this week because of all the quilting drama going on in the sewing room with the Zig Zag quilt but I did finish another block on the Patchwork quilt and will start this one this week. Five more to go. As long as I don't run out of Datelines, I don't care how long it takes to finish. On most days, it's the best part of my day. 





7 comments:

  1. As usual, you are making good progress. The cross stitch piece is so detailed!! And the needlepoint piece is just so pretty. Glad the new yarns will work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to have something to look forward to, and I guess Dateline and quilting is yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That needlepoint wool is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cross stitch. It seems so cozy and content.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some lovely hand stitching projects. I do think there is a special sort of magic in hand quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it even possible to run out of Dateline?

    ReplyDelete