Tuesday, August 4, 2026

TNT: Building a Cat

 

It doesn't look like much at this point but I made a lot of progress putting that Calico together this week. I had started on the blanket it's laying next to but realized a few of my stitches were off so I figured it would be easier to fudge the blanket than the cat so I started putting it together instead. 



I wanted to switch out some blended colors on the needlepoint project so I cannibalized Funky Flower's leftovers and ordered some more colors online. 




I'm starting this block on the Patchwork quilt this week. The weather has been miserable so I should have plenty of stitching time to get it done. It's number 8 in the countdown. 



In my "stuck in the house" boredom yesterday I even got started on block E7 of Dear Jane. She really has it in for me this time around but I'm going to cut some corners again to save my sanity. 





6 comments:

  1. Everything is coming along nicely! My piece is just one color which seems weird to me, but it is soothing to just use one color too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll feel better next week when maybe the cat has some eyes! Remember you're the boss and Jane can't tell you what to do and how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have many lovely projects. That cross stitch piece looks challenging but will pretty when you finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all looks great, so much progress.I love that cross stitch piece.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful stitching--the cat would be fun to work!

    ReplyDelete