Monday, August 31, 2026

Crabby

 

The Mister pulled off another of his annual family crab feasts. 


Before all that, Daughter's Grands came down early for a walk at the marina. We saw lots of good sized crabs walking around in the wetlands and saw the crab boats unloading the day's catch.




Eating isn't that important to this kid crew. They spent hours beating the heck out of each other with my couch pillows and exercise ball. 




Then it was downstairs to the craft room to make a mess that I'll spend a few days cleaning up. A good time was had by all and a few shirts were ruined. I'm sure they all slept well last night. I know I did.







7 comments:

  1. Playing with the kiddos will plum tucker you OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad everyone had a good time (except the crabs)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun!! I love crabs but I hate picking - I always want someone to do that for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful time was had by all! You were making memories, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Best of times! I'm so glad they were able to visit and have crabs. Yum!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like loads of fun.

    ReplyDelete