Sunday, August 16, 2026

Chicken on Sunday

 

Poor Spiral Chicken has spent the summer being ignored. 



My plan to work around the perimeter to make sure I didn't run out of the gray color didn't go so well. Moving the fabric every few inches along the frame is tedious so I did everything I could to ignore her existence.




Since she's sitting in plain sight, guilt started to weigh in. My solution to getting her back into production was to buy more of this. Luckily, the Etsy vendor had more to sell so I bought three more bundles. One for each corner. 





It's a much more pleasant experience to work in big chunks so that's what I'm going to do. This may not be her summer to be finished but it just might be her year. 





8 comments:

  1. It's lovely to see you again, Spiral Chicken! I hope this is your year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What will you do when Spiral Chicken comes to an end? Other than the series of deep, relieved sighs, I mean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got plenty of half finished rugs waiting for their turn in the craft room. It's never ending around here...lol.

      Delete
  3. Ah, an old friend has returned:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Spiral Chicken. I love the first picture of her peeking up at us.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete