I saved the fragrance oil that started the herbal quest for last. I'm sad to say I've run out of new fragrances to try but I'm not done making soap. Since I still have some ingredients left, I'm going to be making some oldies but goodies for the next few days.
Tomorrow I've got to change up the recipe to phase out ingredients that I've run out of and bring in some that I didn't use this time around. It'll be interesting to see if my luck still holds out. As for the Herbal Essence fragrance....it's a big no. It's too sweet and fruity. I can't tell you what the original smelled like but I'd know it if I sniffed it and this isn't it. Too bad.



It is very nice-looking soap; too bad they don't seem able to recreate that wonderful fragrance.
ReplyDeleteThe soap looks beautiful--I'm sorry you weren't happy with the aroma!
ReplyDeleteYou have made such a wonderful variety of soaps this week. So pretty and I bet your soap area smells wonderful.
ReplyDeleteHow disappointing. Yep, it's definitely an "I'd know it if I smelled it" scent.
ReplyDeleteThe first photo is so pretty. I love the colors all ready to go and the soap turned out beautiful as well.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and hugs,
Betsy
It might not smell right, but it sure is beautiful!
ReplyDelete