Friday, June 19, 2026

Friday Fluff: Seeing Rainbows

 

With the TdF only a few weeks away now, I decided to get started early. I'm starting with this Polwarth fiber.



My plan is to spin each color separately and make a 2 ply yarn. I have a vague notion to use it for a rainbow pi shawl but it's only a very vague notion at this moment in time. 






9 comments:

  1. The pastel colors are so pleasing to the eye. And another Pi Shawl!!! Possibly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful fiber; enjoy your spinning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are so pretty--what fun to plan a shawl with these colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spinning goes quite well with summer. The rainbow of pastels is pretty. I think spinning them individually is a good call. Let the individual colors shine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT would be a gorgeous project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where has the time gone? Already another TDF? It seems like you just finished the previous one. That fiber is stunning and will be beautiful in a rainbow Pi shawl.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pastels. I just keep repeating to myself I do not need another hobby. I must resist the spinning bug.

    ReplyDelete